We are looking for a talented Magento Developer to join our team.
We don’t care how old are you, where you are from, what are your personal preferences, or what drives you. We want to cultivate a respective work place, where professional attitude matters the most. The only thing we care about is if you can take a job and deliver.
You don’t have to have plenty of experience (but that helps). If you have skills, talent, and you feel a passion to build awesome Magento stores, and you can prove it, we are happy to talk to you.
In this position, you will:
- work together with other developers and designers on building websites
- participate in daily video calls for status updates
- implementing websites from designs
- expert in HTML5, CSS3, JS, jQuery
- expert in PHP
- expert in Magento as a user and developer (especially the implementation of themes from designs in WordPress)
- fluent with SCSS and CSS code management methodologies (BEM, SMACSS, etc.)
- expert at creating responsive mobile-first websites
- knowledge of NPM and project dependency management
- savvy about code optimization, minification, and tooling using gulp.js
- practical knowledge of grid layouts (bootstrap)
- proficiency with git
- ability to implement valid SEO compliant markup
- ability to be productive in the remote work environment
The salary depends on experience and productivity.
In Appdy, we all work remotely, so if you join our team, you will work remotely as well. We know that remote work is not for everyone, and it may be challenging. If you feel remote working is not for you, please do not apply.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Appdy team. If you think that this role is for you, don’t hesitate to contact us.